4 counterchips for Epson AcuLaser C-2800 (C/M/Y/K)
Here we offer counterchips (RF-Chips) for the Epson™ AcuLaser™ C-2800.
The counterchips are easy to mount with the help of our easy mounting instructions. Please take into account that you must exchange the chips mandatorily for further usage of your cartridges.
- » a chip for 6,000 pages* - Cyan
- » a chip for 6,000 pages* - Magenta
- » a chip for 6,000 pages* - Yellow
- » a chip for 8,000 pages* - Black
- » also included are illustrated refill instructions in English.
- » Epson Aculaser C2800
- » Epson Aculaser C2800 DN
- » Epson Aculaser C2800 DTN
- » Epson Aculaser C2800 N
Points to note when buying refill toner for the Epson AcuLaser C-2800
The refill toner products we offer for the Epson AcuLaser C-2800 are designed specifically for this printer and fine-tuned to this printer type. We ensure the highest quality standards through our in-house product development and constant toner ink tests. Achieving perfect printouts in brilliant colours is only possible with refill toners truly matched to the colour laser printer in question, as is the case with our compatible toner for the Epson AcuLaser C-2800.
It is important to know that there is no universal toner that works in all colour laser printers. One reason for this is each printer’s technical composition, which may vary considerably. Further, each toner is individually made up of synthetic resins, pigments and magnetisable metal oxides among other ingredients.
But you can always be sure of compatible toners from a branded supplier such as Tonerfabrik Berlin. Besides top-quality, compatible toners for the Epson AcuLaser C-2800, you can also depend on an easily understandable illustrated guide to refilling your empty toner cartridges at the drop of a hat. Our trained specialists are also on hand by phone, e-mail or in the online chat if you still require technical support.
* The specified range is based on a printed A4 page with 5% coverage. This is the same specification as for an original printer cartridge for the Epson AcuLaser C-2800.