Toner for HP LaserJet Pro M402/MFP M426
Here we offer you one of our quality toner cartridges manufactured under the highest production standards, which is compatible with the HP™ LaserJet Pro M402, MFP M426/M426 (replaces HP CF226A).
All TONERFABRIK™ toner products, as well as our toners, drums and toner cartridges, are environmentally friendly, high-quality products for brilliant and color-true printing. - Toner, image drums and printer cartridges with German quality at fair prices.
- » a compatible toner cartridge - 3,100 pages* - (replaces OEM CF226A)
- » HP LaserJet Pro M 402 d
- » HP LaserJet Pro M 402 dn
- » HP LaserJet Pro M 402 dne
- » HP LaserJet Pro M 402 dw
- » HP LaserJet Pro M 402 m
- » HP LaserJet Pro M 402 n
- » HP LaserJet Pro M 402 Series
- » HP LaserJet Pro MFP M 420 Series
- » HP LaserJet Pro MFP M 426 dn
- » HP LaserJet Pro MFP M 426 dw
- » HP LaserJet Pro MFP M 426 fdn
- » HP LaserJet Pro MFP M 426 fdw
- » HP LaserJet Pro MFP M 426 fw
- » HP LaserJet Pro MFP M 426 m
- » HP LaserJet Pro MFP M 426 n
- » HP CF226A Toner
Points to note when buying compatible toner for HP printers
HP toner cartridges are complex technical devices. So also this toner cartridge. A lot of technical expertise is required to manufacture printer cartridges. It starts with months of development work and technical research. Many third-party components of a printer cartridge for this HP printer model must be purchased from other manufacturers. These components are also subjected to a large number of tests before our product development department approves them for installation in our toner cartridges. We also place particularly high quality demands on the toner powder used in our toner cartridges, which is filled into the printer cartridges for this HP printer model. Only toner powder, which enables brilliant printouts like the original toner, is used by us in the toner cartridges for this HP printer. Regular tests of our toner cartridges ensure that we always deliver consistently high quality toner cartridges to our customers.
To a large extent, buying compatible toner is also a matter of trust. The rule is: "Inexpensive is good, too cheap is dangerous". Because the production of really high quality, compatible toner for HP printers, which works just as well as the original printer cartridges from HP, is very time-consuming and costly. When buying toner cartridges from a brand supplier, such as the Tonerfabrik Berlin, you do not take any risks in view of the high German quality standards.
* the page number refers to printed pages in A4 format with 5% page coverage, which corresponds to the range information from HP for original printer cartridges for this HP printer.