4 counterchips for Xerox Phaser 6110 (C/M/Y/K)
Here we offer counterchips for the Xerox™ Phaser™ 6110.
The counterchips are easy to mount with the help of our easy mounting instructions.
- » a chip for 1,000 pages* - Cyan
- » a chip for 1,000 pages* - Magenta
- » a chip for 1,000 pages* - Yellow
- » a chip for 2,000 pages* - Black
- » also included are illustrated refill instructions in English.
- » Xerox Phaser 6110
- » Xerox Phaser 6110 B
- » Xerox Phaser 6110 MFP
- » Xerox Phaser 6110 MFP S
- » Xerox Phaser 6110 MFP VS
- » Xerox Phaser 6110 MFP VX
- » Xerox Phaser 6110 MFP X
- » Xerox Phaser 6110 N
- » Xerox Phaser 6110 Series
Points to note when buying refill toner for the Xerox Phaser 6110
The refill toner products we offer for the Xerox Phaser 6110 are designed specifically for this printer and fine-tuned to this printer type. We ensure the highest quality standards through our in-house product development and constant toner ink tests. Achieving perfect printouts in brilliant colours is only possible with refill toners truly matched to the colour laser printer in question, as is the case with our compatible toner for the Xerox Phaser 6110.
It is important to know that there is no universal toner that works in all colour laser printers. One reason for this is each printer’s technical composition, which may vary considerably. Further, each toner is individually made up of synthetic resins, pigments and magnetisable metal oxides among other ingredients.
But you can always be sure of compatible toners from a branded supplier such as Tonerfabrik Berlin. Besides top-quality, compatible toners for the Xerox Phaser 6110, you can also depend on an easily understandable illustrated guide to refilling your empty toner cartridges at the drop of a hat. Our trained specialists are also on hand by phone, e-mail or in the online chat if you still require technical support.
* The specified range is based on a printed A4 page with 5% coverage. This is the same specification as for an original printer cartridge for the Xerox Phaser 6110.